cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totals Not Summing Correctly

Hello,

I've got a column in my report were the numbers are correct but the total at the bottom is incorrect. I've searched this forum and many other places around the web and cannot find and answer that works. The most common answer is to use the Aggr function but that does not work in my case. Thank you in advance for your help.

Dan

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

What expression are you using to aggregate the data ?  Is this done on a key field ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your reply. I have attached a screen shot of my issue. I am trying to quantify in the "Greater of Budgets vs Actuals" column the greater of numbers in the two columns labeled, "Original Budget" & "Projected Budget". As you can see, the cells above the total in the "Greater of Budgets vs Actuals" column are picking up the correct figures however, the total is not reflective of what it should be. ($9990). The formula I am using is: if([Original Budget]>=[Projected Budget],[Original Budget],[Projected Budget]). I am not sure if they are key fields (I am new to qlikview). Thank you for your help!

DanTest.jpg