Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II

Transform format

I currently have this data file

Datafile.PNG

But I want to transform this in Qliksense to the format below. How to do that?

Quarter              Market      Sum(Numerator)      Sum(Denominator)    num/den

2020 Q4              NAM               1132                         3421                              0,33

2020 Q4              BNL                 1132                         3421                              0,33

2020 Q3              NAM               1132                         3421                              0,33

2020 Q4              BNL                 1132                         3421                              0,33

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Kirsten !

To format the quarter you can use 

=Year & ' Q'& Ceil(Period/3)

To format the other collumns you have to change the options formating your measures.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Kirsten !

To format the quarter you can use 

=Year & ' Q'& Ceil(Period/3)

To format the other collumns you have to change the options formating your measures.

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@joaopaulo_delco  Sorry for the delay in response, had some free days. That works, thanks!

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@joaopaulo_delco  Though I am currently checking my data. My original datafile contains 1545 records. And when I create a new table in QlikSense and export the data I get 482 records. I would assume they would classify each month as a quarter? What goes wrong?

joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@Kirsten can you send a image of situation?

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@joaopaulo_delco  yes I have some screenshots. What type of information do you need, in a screenshot? From the screenshot below, when I compare that to my original datafile, I am just missing a large part of the records.Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG