Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dennisfassbende
Contributor II
Contributor II

Translation Labels for Dimensions and Measures

Hi mto‌,

I need your help in this case

For our companies in france and italy we have to translate labels in all dimensions and measures.

Also a big part is translation for all master library elements.

Actual in Qlik Sense 3.1 labels are no functionfields (fx not possible).

Could you tell us when this feature will be a part of Qlik Sense?

Hopefully there are some plans for the next release in February

Thank you!

Dennis

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Dennis - thanks for your question. I will find out for you.

When appropriate, please remember to mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
dennisfassbende
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi mto‌!

Any updates on this topic?

Regards,

Dennis Faßbender

L&R

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for following up with me, otherwise discussion will get lost on occasion as there are many of them. Please note that I did reach out to the appropriate individuals at Qlik, just unfortunately I have not heard back anything yet. I will follow-up with them.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Dennis -

Here is what I know form our team:

• "...great timing as the topic is one in the table today. Nothing possible with Sense at the moment"
  • "Actually this individual  works for a client that I am liaising with thru the account team.  This is something that is being worked on but no projection of delivery timing. Will work with the account team to reach out to the individual and maybe discuss requirements"

Hope this helps.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik