Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trend line

I'm trying to combine two tables in one diagram. The tables go something like this.

Table1:

CustomerMonthSales
Customer11180
Customer12230
Customer13280
Customer14170

Table2:

CustomerTrend per Month
Customer1120

Now I would like a graph over a year with the results of the both tables in one diagram. The second table should show a horizontal line over the whole year. Something like this.

Capture.PNG

There probably is a simple solution, but I can't find it at the moment.

11 Replies
sunny_talwar

Add a reference line from the presentation tab:

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for answering, but I'm trying to do this in Qlik Sense. Is there a way to get the graph like in the example I added?

sunny_talwar

I apologize, I did not realize this was Qlik Sense.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Voornaam,

As Sunny T has mentioned, its the same in Qliksense as well. In the properties of a barchart->under Addons ->add a reference line with the name of the field(in this case Trend Per month).

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps!

-Sangram

Not applicable
Author

A reference line isn't that much of a problem, but I can't get it like this:

Capture.PNG

Or can't this be done?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Voornaam,

So if you need the chart to look like the image you posted, simply add a second measure to the bar chart "Trend per Month" . The you should be able to replicate the image you posted.

hope this helps.

- Sangram

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, this is a start. I'm only working with the program for about a week, so I'm feeling my way around. It's almost like I want it. Maybe I can find the rest by myself.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Voornaam,

No problem at all. The community is always there to solve the hitches. There are lot of resources in the community which can help you learn stuff quickly.

Not applicable
Author

The strange thing is, that when I don't select a Customer, all the months of the year are shown. But if I make a selection on a Customer, only the months where there is a sale, are shown. I can't find a way to always show all the months of the year. Is this possible in some way?