Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Triggers in Qlik Sense

Hi Folks,

i have a question: i am using currenty a Qlik Sense, and i am missing the Triggers: for instance: if i open my app: i want to select from Field: Year: 2015,2016,2017 only the Year: 2017. In QlikView : i can manage it with Triggers: on open > select Field: Year and Value: 2017.

Doea anybody have idea, how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot

beck

4 Replies
OmarBenSalem

Hi Beck,

Please refer to this thread:

Default Selection in Qlik Sense

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Omar,

thanks a lot for your feedback, but this issue does look a bit another, My another question:  i created a bookmark, how can i active this bookmark if i open my app?

thanks a lot

beck

OmarBenSalem

If there is a need to have default selections in the dashboard. I always proceed with the same approach.

I create an introduction sheet, that will contain some notable information concerning the dashboad but alss buttons to navigate in the application and activate the bookmark in each navigation.

As you can see, the first sheet (introduction) does not need any default selection; but the sheet containing data will need one.

When we open the app,  we always go to the first sheet (which is introduction in our cas), then click in a button (overview) for example:

We will navigate to overview sheet and ACTIVATE the bookmark.

With that, the user will get the impression of having default selected values.

And with this, it's even faster and easier to navigate btwn sheets. Users will love it !

Hopes this helps

Emerald
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Omar

could you please guide me on how a next sheet to be navigated based on the current selection on each record in a field on the straight table in qliksense