Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trouble with a complicated line graph.

Objective: Measure daily (close of business)  onhand inventories for a warehouse using a line graph.

Example Table:

Ship FromShip ToDateQuantity
A

B

1/1/1810
AB1/1/1810
BA1/1/1810
AB1/2/1810
AB1/2/1810

This is roughly how my shipping database information is formatted. I am looking for a way to measure the volume of inventory for location B. in this example COB (close of business inventory) for B on 1/1 would be 10, on 1/2 it would be 30.

Issues:

1. I am unsure how to pull a single dimension into QlikSense from multiple columns/attributes (based off ingoing and outgoing product).
  2. Both "Ship From" and "Ship To" can be hundreds of different combinations. I need a way to enforce the user selecting a SINGLE location in order for the graph to be used. I realize a variable in the load editor could work, BUT as far as I know its static and could not change depending on what location the user needs to look at.

I am still relatively new to QlikSense, and I may be missing something obvious (maybe there is a qlikbranch extension the could help?) Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance .

0 Replies