Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
Need your help.
I uninstalled working Sense server and then re-installed. (System Type: 64-bit, RAM: 8 GB, Win Server 2012 R2).
There are no desktop *.exe items, and Qlik folder(in ProgramFiles) after install.
Installer show that all services successfully installed and Qlik Sense is exists in installed programs (Control Panel).
I don't understand what is the problem.
Here is the log.
I have tried
* Uninstalling the software
* Insuring that the services were gone
* Deleting the c:\programdata\qlik directory
* Deleting the certificates
* Rebooting the machine
* Reinstalling the software
Thanks and Regards,