cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seiya
Contributor III
Contributor III

Trying to make a graph with percentages based on criteria

Hi there, To try and clear up the above topic on what I require I'm currently trying to make a bar graph with a percentage measure based on:

count of all rejection (and its rejection code) of a product/count of total product in the expression field of measures tab.

This works with no issues at it's simplest and I have that displayed right now.

What this does is count the field where there is a rejection code for a product versus the total number of a product.  The rejection code field might be empty which means that it passed quality testing and thus this difference gives me a percentage of failure.

The issue is when I want to select which rejection code I wish to include, for example:

There are around 20 rejection codes for a product of which there are multiple different sizes products.

However I need not all rejection codes.

Once into the visualization I figured all I have to do is click on the rejection code table to exclude/include what I want but the moment I click one rejection code the graph all trends towards 100% for all products. 

What would the correct expression be to alter this so that I can select any number of rejection codes for my graph?

0 Replies