cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbuzeta
Contributor
Contributor

Two accounts

I started with a trial account, and Finally I have decided to buy a subscription (for a year). After a few days I have a message "Your subscription is not valid. You have limited access to content and may not be able to view or edit apps until your subscription is updated." and I can't work with the system, all is limited.

For a long time (a month) I have tried to contact the seller of my region (Veronica) to help me with the new subscription, but she is not available at all, and other sellers tell me that only her can work in this region. If I try to use the bot (support) answers are totally wrong. It seems to me that there is no onboarding help at all, and I made a huge mistake paying for a subscription. May I have a reimbursement?

Labels (1)
1 Reply
rbuzeta
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Very frustrating. After dedicating hours to this, People of support said "...I understand, We will make sure this things does not happen again. I have now created case "00063182" and working with my team on priority..."

But nothing happens. I paid. I can’t work and I have no way out. The only option is to wait indefinitely.