Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Save the Date: QlikWorld Online, June 24-25, 2020. Free global virtual event for data integration and data analytic gurus. Register Today
New Contributor III

USER Directory Connector Error.

Hi,

I have an issue regarding the User Directory Connectors. I have created an ODBC connection for SQL and tried to create User Directory Connector SQL(Via ODBC). Below is the screen Shot of the Connector I have created. But I am still getting an error. I have tried many things but I could not resolve it. I could not see any issue with the connection. But still still it is not working..Kindly help me with it.

1.JPG

Thanks in Advance...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Re: USER Directory Connector Error.

Hi Bilal,

I have found the solution for my problem. This worked fine after making the following changes.

1. Removing the database name and schema from table 1 and table 2

2. Including Uid={};Pwd={} at the end of the string providing username and password

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Hi Avinash,

Please refer below  Thread it may help you:

User directory Connectors (UDC) in Qlik Sense

Thanks,

Arvind Patil

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Hi Avinash,

We had a similar problem connecting to Teradata. Can you add the port in connection string as well ? We had missed the port number from connection string and were facing the same issue, but after adding the port the UDC worked just fine.

Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for your reply. That thread was really helpful but even if I configured it the same way, I was getting the error. I was thinking if I was missing any inverted comas while giving the server name or database name. Or do I need to specify the username and password?? If so, how?? Any help on that is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi Bilal,

I have found the solution for my problem. This worked fine after making the following changes.

1. Removing the database name and schema from table 1 and table 2

2. Including Uid={};Pwd={} at the end of the string providing username and password

View solution in original post