I had allocated licence and given access to a dashboard to a user.However the user is not able to access the dashboard.
Only this particular user is facing this issue.Others are able to access perfectly.
I have several questions :
1. At what part the error shows up? The moment you login? or you can login just fine but cannot see the related dashboard?
2. Can you check whether the user is allocated ?
3. Any Custom Properties for grouping user?
4. Any Custom Security Rules ?
5. Is There any Streams ? If Yes, Already Check the Condition ?
6. Some of the condition you Created can be applied to both HUB and QMC, or even one or another. Can make sure the condition is correct for the related dashboards?
1. User can login fine, but can't see the dashboard to which access is provided.
2.Yes, user is allocated.
3.No, custom properties. Just read access in general.
5.Yes, streams are there. But I have double checked , no specific constraint as such.
6.Yes, As i mentioned I am facing the issue only for this paticular user. For the other users, the access is working perfectly.
Without breaking confidentiality, is there a way we can get a screenshot of what the "can't see the dashboard" looks like? An end user will say "I can't see the dashboard" for a variety of issues, ranging from no stream permissions, no dashboard permissions, no section access permissions, to no token permissions.