cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to access dashboards !!!!

Hi ,

I had allocated licence and given access to a dashboard to a user.However the user is not able to access the dashboard.

Only this particular user is facing this issue.Others are able to access perfectly.

Thanks,

Tanay

20 Replies
PrashantSangle

hi,

is there any security rule applied to that stream???

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Prashant,

Yes, but within that same security rule few other users are also added. However, for everyone else the access is just fine.

kevinalvino
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Tanay,

Can Provide Screenshot for Stream Setting for  one successful user and Failed to view streams user?

Based on the questions, what im afraid is the stream conditions that limit the user.

Thanks,

Kevin

kenphamvn
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

Please check User Access in Stream Property

is user appear in list?

10-9-2018 5-28-55 PM.png

Regards

An Pham

avinashelite

ok , if that is the case could you check the data associated with the users who have access and the user who doesn't have access ??

andrei_delta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

hi,

work is a personal stream...you'll never find a production app in there unless you are duplicating it from your production stream

or

you need to give access to that specific stream so the user can see the dashboard app

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Yes, I have verified this. The user name does appear on this in this list.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by checking the data associated with the users ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Yes, the screenshot is of the production env. I have provide access to the user to view that dashboard app.

andrei_delta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III