Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayG
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to access website referred to in the Qlik Continuous Classroom (QCC) class entitled "Data Analytics Bootcamp"

In the "Descriptive Analytics" section of the QCC class entitled "Data Analytics Bootcamp" it mentions, at end of the second video, that a website is available for us to examine the examples given in the training so that we can view the properties, etc. at http://qcs.us.qlikcloud.com/. However, when I attempt to access it, I am presented with a sign-in page that I cannot access using my current sign-in page for username jonathan.griffes@dla.mil.  How do I get access to this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @JayG  

Please contact our Education team for further assistance.  Please ensure to include all the details and also an error message screenshot if you are getting any.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @JayG  

Please contact our Education team for further assistance.  Please ensure to include all the details and also an error message screenshot if you are getting any.