Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peachman
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to have 2 GetFieldSelections in set Analysis

Hi

I have the following SET Expression 

=AVG({<ENGINEER_DATA.OUC={$(=GetFieldSelections(ENGINEER_DATA.OUC,';',1,'$'))},ENGINEER_DATA.PERIOD={$(=GetFieldSelections(ENGINEER_DATA.PERIOD,';',1,'$'))}>}TT_METRIC)

However i am getting the error -> 'Error in set Modifier ad hoc element List: ',' or ')' expected.

If i use one getFieldSelection() this works, however adding the second seems to fall over. Any ideas why this might be? ENGINEER_DATA.PERIOD is '4WK' or '13WK'. and is not a date field.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

It seems like you are using this expression in a chart where the chart is in alternate state? Is that correct? Can you try this

=Avg({<ENGINEER_DATA.OUC = $::ENGINEER_DATA.OUC, ENGINEER_DATA.PERIOD = $::ENGINEER_DATA.PERIOD>} TT_METRIC)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

What you are trying to achieve?

sunny_talwar

It seems like you are using this expression in a chart where the chart is in alternate state? Is that correct? Can you try this

=Avg({<ENGINEER_DATA.OUC = $::ENGINEER_DATA.OUC, ENGINEER_DATA.PERIOD = $::ENGINEER_DATA.PERIOD>} TT_METRIC)