Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to log-on to QlikSense Server with Mac

Hello,

Recently we have set-up QlikSense Enterprise Server - with Active Directory for authentication, and are able run this just fine on windows computers.

However within our organization we also have a significant number of users on Mac, and when we tried to log-on to the server we are unable to log-on and receive following error:

The following user is not authenticated

We have tried different user accounts (which are working on windows) but without result.

Hoping there is an easy solution, something we are missing.

Thank you in advance,

regards

Mark

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

The DNS on my Mac was not set to the internal DNS of where the server is located. After updating the correct DNS I was able to resolve the page without issues.

Thank you! I hope this helps! mjvanholstein

penfaret
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am getting the same issue. We are using latest version of qlik 12.44.1. Please can someone provide a solution.

pauljohansson
Creator III
Creator III

We experience the same issue after going to QlikSense Enterprise 2022 May SR4.

MAC Users are not authenticated. Log exttracts:

18 15.5.1.0 20220718T111240.744+0200 WARN eastwood-booztx-com 478bbb38-342a-4ca5-a513-1258b3a40ebc Command=Login;Result=403;ResultText=Error: Access Denied. 'TryLogin' 0 0 0 INTERNAL sa_proxy 0 Not available Proxy Not available Not available Login 403 Login failed for user 'EASTWOOD-BOOZTX\apr' wrong credentials? 478bbb38-342a-4ca5-a513-1258b3a40ebc

EASTWOOD-BOOZTX_AuditActivity_Proxy.txt

0 EASTWOOD-BOOZTX\apr Proxy Not available /qps/sessionstart/apr Start session 0 Start session for user: 'EASTWOOD-BOOZTX\apr' 31417fa0-2b30-4ec5-a4b0-e832a284dc53

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

br

Paul

nenkie
Contributor
Contributor

The issue was that appropriate certificate was not installed on the server on which qlik sense was installed . Due to this it was not accessible ...