Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to open Qliksense hub link on ipad

Hi All,

As  we  are working on Qliksense server  and we are able to use HUB link on Laptop and desktop but when we are trying HUB link on ipad it doesn't work and one strange thing is happening it is only working with one user id who has installed server and use her ID while creating the proxies.

We have tried everything,

Created new virtual proxy for IPAD.

Given the URL and Server address in white-list.

Change the port to 80 to 82.

but still it doesn't work.

Error we are getting is  "this user is not authenticated" . We have checked in logs , Nothing specific we found in that.

Please let me know if something like this happened  with anyone else  or any possible solution for this.

i'm attaching the virtual proxy settings we are using for IPAD.

3 Replies
igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Matt,

your error message sounds like you forgot to give out a User Access Token to that login credentials. So you say that the actual "master"-account that has set up all this is working on ipad? That really sounds like my idea. How to set up  User Access Tokens, you can see here.

Hope i could help you.

Regards

Chris

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Matt,

You need to check the "Allow HTTP" check box under the Proxies settings in QMC. Once his is done, you should be able to access the dashboard through iPads and iPhones.

Thanks,

Sangram

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Without having much background here, I suspect you're running into a known issue. With iOS / Mac devices, if you have Windows authentication set, then the user will be rolled over to form login. Due to a known bug when using form login, the user needs to have the local security setting to be able to login locally (Allow login locally) set. Add that user(s) to have that right and report back.