Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robhagat
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to upload multiple files in Qlik Sense cloud version

Hi,

When I am trying to load one file using the below code it is working fine but when I am replacing MeterReads_101020 with MeterReads* in the below code (to load multiple files) it is showing an error (screenshot attached for ref)

LOAD
MeterID,
"Time",
MeterRead
FROM [lib://TW Dashboards:OneDrive - romila.bhagat@gmail.com/SMOC POC/MeterReads_101020.csv]
(txt, codepage is 1252, embedded labels, delimiter is ',', msq);

Also could you please let me know to create a new connection where do I find the file location option as folders like we had in Qlik sense desktop. I have used OneDrive so is the above error because of that?

Regards,

Romila.

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello @robhagat 

This is a limitation of the OneDrive connector, see https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Storage_Provider_Connectors_help/Content/Conne...

"You cannot use a wildcard or masking syntax to only return files matching a specific pattern."

It would work if you used attached files (lib://datafiles/), but that would require you to upload all the needed files to the Qlik SaaS tenant.

Please also do not forget to mark the thread as "resolved" once the question has been answered.

Thank you.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
robhagat
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Damien_Villaret , @Patricia_Silva : Could you please let me know if this feature is also disabled for SaaS version? I am not able to upload multiple files, having same filename but different dates, by giving wildcard (*). Please suggest way forward.

Regards,

Romila.

Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello @robhagat 

This is a limitation of the OneDrive connector, see https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Storage_Provider_Connectors_help/Content/Conne...

"You cannot use a wildcard or masking syntax to only return files matching a specific pattern."

It would work if you used attached files (lib://datafiles/), but that would require you to upload all the needed files to the Qlik SaaS tenant.

Please also do not forget to mark the thread as "resolved" once the question has been answered.

Thank you.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.