Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Updated Healthcare and Wellness Apps on Qlik Cloud

If you'd like to get access to a number of healthcare and wellness apps on Qlik Sense Cloud, please send me a request to gain access:

Request access to Qlik Healthcare apps

Interested in more of the use of Qlik in the healthcare space? Join our Qlik Healthcare communities on Qlik Community and LinkedIn.

Here's a look at some of the healthcare (and other) apps available. I'm open to requests for new apps too. Enjoy!

2017-07-18 08_21_13-Qlik Cloud Hub.png

Apps include:

• Overview Healthcare app - resources and links to all things Qlik Healthcare related.
  • Academic Grant Program - free licenses and educational access to qualified students and professors
  • The Healthcare App Library - a catalog of over 1000 apps from our customers
  • Apple Health - a dashboard for Apple HealthKit data
  • Cerner + Qlik - explore the partnership and integrations
  • CMS Star Rankings - compare health plans across the nation
  • Diabetes Discovery - population health app allows physicians and care coordinators to discover patients underdiagnosed/undiagnosed for diabetes to help close care gaps. Full app here: Qlik Demos
  • Emergency Department - find areas of improvement for ED patient flow and quality
  • Epic + Qlik - explore the Qlik Epic partnership and technology integrations
  • Epic ASAP ED - learn how Qlik can connect to data out of Epic Chronicles to get real-time insights in your ED
  • FDA Adverse Drug Events - which drugs caused the most harm, by drug class, pharmaceutical company, drug, etc.
  • Healthcare Financial Analyzer - find opportunities within your revenue cycle programs
  • HHS Wall of Shame - which health providers and systems have leaked the most data about patients? Related to cybersecurity.
  • Immunization Tracking - find opportunities for flu shots to protect your immuno-compromised populations
  • CMS Hospital Compare - compare your healthcare facility to another hospital on key quality metrics
  • NSF Funding - which universities received the most grants and in what areas?
  • Opioid Recovery Meds - the opioid epidemic continues to spread. Which communities need the most help?
  • Pcori Awards - The Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institution provides generous grants to universities and groups performing research in number of key healthcare areas
  • Population Health - your EHR only captures so much about your patients. Includes County Health Rankings data from the RWJF.
  • Qlik Continuous Classroom (QCC) - learning doesn't always have to be in a classroom. On-demand modules to enhance your Qlik ninja status.
  • Referrals - were are you seeing referral leakage in your community and to your competitors?
  • Surgical Performance - SCIP to my lou with key surgical quality indicators and OR flow optimizations
  • Virtual Hospital - explore a number of use cases across various departments and service lines in healthcare
  • Worse Than Death - what do people consider to be "worse than death"? Fascinating results.

Updated apps for healthcare on Qlik Cloud. Enjoy!

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just noticed a few updates on this list, including the Opioid Recovery Meds one.

Going to have to check out.  ...Has anyone else seen the #'s on that issue?  Really looks serious.

irfanmd2010
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day,

I am unable to view any of Healthcare apps , can you help pls.

Thank you.

Teddy1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Joe;

This is Teddy. Could you please send me the healthcare app

Thanks