Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
htchan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Urgent - not able to raise support case

I tried to raise a support case in https://community.qlik.com/t5/crmsupport/page. However when i submit a ticket, it just pump with such message, but there is no highlighted error at all. Is there any other way to raise a urgent support ticket

htchan_0-1648442683897.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @htchan ,

I couldn't find a contact for your email address in our iCRM system. Please email customersupport@qlik.com with all your details, and they will assist you fixing your account.
In the meantime, I suggest you make a new post in the appropriate part of Qlik Community describing your issue. Sometimes, it's actually the quicker and more appropriate way for getting help, because of the large user base.

Cheers!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Francisco_Fernandez

Hello @htchan ,

Qlik bot should be able to raise a case for you. Have you tried it?

You can find it in the lower right corner of your screen.  

Francisco_Fernandez_1-1648446337809.png

Additionally, you can also check "How to contact Qlik support" here:  

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-contact-Qlik-Support/ta-p/1837529

Best regards,

Francisco

htchan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I tried the Qlik bot. When it trying to connect to live agent. It never come back.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @htchan ,

I couldn't find a contact for your email address in our iCRM system. Please email customersupport@qlik.com with all your details, and they will assist you fixing your account.
In the meantime, I suggest you make a new post in the appropriate part of Qlik Community describing your issue. Sometimes, it's actually the quicker and more appropriate way for getting help, because of the large user base.

Cheers!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
htchan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Daniele, will drop an email to customersupport@qlik.com