Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Use the same dashboard with data from other source

Hello community,

I have a dashboard with charts, kpi's, etc. from a database of a enterprise who has a branch office in the north and the south of my country, I load this information in a Excel file, now i want to load the same information and use the same charts, kpi's, etc., but from the other branch office.

And can i use a map to choose wich branch office i'm seeing?

Regards,

Gerd Neumann.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

The easiest way is to use the same scripts and applications and adding a further field within the load which contained the source from the data are, like:

'north' as Source // or south

and then you could switch between those different source per selection in this field and/or use this flag-field within set analysis conditions and/or if the data of each region are confidently then is the using of section access common: Section Access.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

The easiest way is to use the same scripts and applications and adding a further field within the load which contained the source from the data are, like:

'north' as Source // or south

and then you could switch between those different source per selection in this field and/or use this flag-field within set analysis conditions and/or if the data of each region are confidently then is the using of section access common: Section Access.

- Marcus

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Gerd,

As Marcus had suggested, use Section Access to achieve this.

And can i use a map to choose wich branch office i'm seeing?

Yes you can use use a map to show which branch is being view.

Check the below link on how to make use of a map object.

Using the Maps Chart Object - Points Maps - Part 1 - (video)

- Sangram