Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
Can someone please help me with the below issue?
Currently my users are facing 'The following user is not authenticated' issue while logging on the Qliksense hub.
But few months back the same users were able to login and access the dashboards. Since then no changes have been done on QMC side by us.
I have checked the below points:
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Has your user changed physical/network location?
Are authentication ports open 4244 (https) or 4248 (http) for this user? Could he/she telnet your server on those ports?
If you haven't changed QMC, trace network.
Hope this helps.
Have you tried to disable the firewall?
Yes the ports are open, and I have tried logging in with one user A - he is able to login on the machine M1.
I tried to have the user B login into Qlik Sense from the same machine M1, but is not working.
The problem exists for few users..
The only thing coming to my mind - check Proxy log files. You should be able to trace why this user is not getting authentication.
To simplify your research: try to do the same with logins, like you did before, but checking timestamp and look for all events within this time frame - there definitely should be something.
Hope this helps to narrow down the issue.
Thank you Andrei, and thank you all for your replies...
The issue was my client had moved to a new LDAP domain with old one also functioning for few users.
Hence there were password mismatch for few users from old vs new domain.
We have now changed the LDAP connection and also migrated qlik servers to new LDAP domain and everything works fine.
Thank you all for your valuable time.
This's the headache with some teams, they used to do some modifications, without prior intimating with fellow teams.
Any way, finally you resolved the issue, you can make it as answered & close the thread. Then it'll be helpful for others to refer these kind of issues.