Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
has35526
Contributor III
Contributor III

Users are synced from LDAP, but when they try to login getting error saying unauthorized user.

Hi Everyone,

We have two users directory in Qlik Sense. One is LDAP and other one is coming from ODBC connection.

User can access Qlik Sense app if they are part of ODBC connection user directory. However, all the users from LDAP are not able to access Qlik Sense app they get a error saying "User not authorized".  LDAP & QlikSense are in the same domain and the service account which runs all the Qlik services is part of LDAP. Please let me know what am I missing why can't LDAP users access Qlik Sense app

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Are you using Windows Activate Directory?

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
pvinjamuri
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your reply. How do I know if I am using a Windows Activate Directory?

has35526
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Bill_Britt  I am using Windows Activate Directory. Anything else you can think of?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Are all the users in the same domain? 

Is there a security rule that is blocking these users?

What do the blocked have in common?

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.