Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Users on Qlik Sense Server 3.2

Hi All,

I am in the process of installing a new instance of Qlik Sense Server. Currently we have Qlik Sense Server v2.2 and we are moving to v3.2. We wanted to perform a fresh install due to issues we were having on the current box.

We have over 200 uses licensed on the current production box. Is there any way I can export from theversion2.2 box  and import into v3.2 box in lieu of adding each user one by one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bill

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

If I understand correctly, you are looking to have a list of licensed users that can be first exported from the current setup (2.2) and then re-imported in the new upgraded set-up (3.2)  - is that right?

I believe you have multiple options depending on how you are assigning the licenses and how you 'added' the users in 2.2 in the first place. There is no 'add user' in QS like it is in QV. So if you had used a typical LDAP or Excel list of users through the UDC , you can use the same and the new set up 3.2 will assign the licenses accordingly. Did it not work in your DEV/Test/QA environment?

If you are just trying to get a list of users so you can make a UDC and then the license monitor app can also provide a list.

Hope this helps,

thanks,

Ajit