cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zs1
Contributor
Contributor

Using qlik for data visualization on my website

I'm new to QLik, so I'm trying to understand if this product can provide what I'm looking for. I'm in the process of creating a website as a side project. This is entirely separate from my day job, so I would be purchasing qlik solely as an individual. For one of the pages on my website, I'd like to embed an analytical dashboard, and I'm curious if qlik would be a good solution for this. I apologize in advance if the answers to my questions seem obvious..

Can an embedded dashboard with qlik be interactive? i.e. When a user is on my website, would they have the ability to sort tables, select filters from a provided drop down, etc or is it simply 'read only' ? I've already tested embedding a Google Data Studio dashboard onto this page and it's entirely interactive (the same as if you were interacting with it on the data studio). Would this be similar with qlik?

Second question, assuming users can interact with filters, are these considered 'queries' ? The context being that if my site has a 1000 users interacting with an embedded dashboard, would that be sending 1000 query calls to qlik? Is that baked into the $30/month price.

Last, would the users of my website be considered users to qlik? I'm the only one with the qlik account and I'm embedding a dashboard on a subscription website. Are my subscribers considered users to qlik?

Please correct me on any of my assumptions above and please let me know, now that I've provided more context,  if qlik seems like a product that would be a good option for my website.

0 Replies