Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michele_stenico
Partner - Contributor III

Using two different fields in the same visual Object (filter panel, table etc) depending by a Selector

Hi,

Hi,

I have a star schema Model with a fact table and 5 dimensional tables. two of them show a different Organization Structure, they are not contemporary  valid.

need a way to use only one of them depending by a selector (create by INLINE Comand) with two occurrence (STRUT 1, STRUTS2). I tried to use a conditional function but doesn't work correctly.

That is

STRUCTUREA:

Fact_Key_A

Level1_A

Level2_A

Level3_A

STRUCTUREB:

Fact_Key_B

Level1_B

Level2_B

Level2_B

SELECTOR:

LOAD * INLINE [

TY_STRUCTURE

STRUCTA

STRUCTB]

In presentation I have created three Main Items with this formulas

LEVEL1 = If(GetSelectedCount(TY_STRUCTURE)=2 or GetCurrentSelections=(TY_STRUCTURE)='TY_STRUCTURE:STRUCTA' ,Level1_A,Level1_B)

LEVEL2 = If(GetSelectedCount(TY_STRUCTURE)=2 or GetCurrentSelections=(TY_STRUCTURE)='TY_STRUCTURE:STRUCTA' ,Level2_A,Level2_B)

LEVEL3 = If(GetSelectedCount(TY_STRUCTURE)=2 or GetCurrentSelections=(TY_STRUCTURE)='TY_STRUCTURE:STRUCTA' ,Level3_A,Level3_B)

I have used the Main Items for filter and tables purpose.

When I select SELECTOR the system correctly show one of two fields in the filter pane and in Table. However when I try to select one of occurences of my field (e.g Level1) the system apply selection to both fields (Levele1_A and Level1_B  

Labels (2)
1 Reply
michele_stenico
Author

Hi,

here i have attached a real simple example of my issue, I think it is clearer than my explanations

Thank you