cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martyn_birzys
Creator
Creator

Values not showing on hover over

From what I've seen in demos, if you hover over charts in Qlik Sense, the values are shown in tool tips.

However, when I hover over charts, nothing happens. Tooltip only shows up if I click or tap on the chart. Are there any settings to enable/disable tooltips?

I am working on laptop with touch display - would this be a possible cause?

4 Replies
Not applicable

On touch devices there are no hover over tool-tips displayed, as hover over is not an possible action. Since you are using a hybrid device it sounds as if it is likely that the "wrong" action is picked up, and the tooltips are hence not shown. What kind of device and operating system are you using?

martyn_birzys
Creator
Creator
Author

I running Windows 8.1 on Dell Precision M3800 laptop.

I have attached a standard pc monitor, used option to display on second screen only, but it made no difference.

SmritiAdekar
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, 

Were you able to fins any solution to this. I am facing the same problem and its very inconvenient 

Death4Free
Contributor III
Contributor III

This could be helpful https://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/sense-touchscreen-mode-coming-soon/

I have laptop with touch support and tool tips in combo charts didn't work. I spent a lot of time to find solution and at the end it was so simple - switching touch screen mode in Qlik Sense to Off which was automatically turned On. Hope this helps.