Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II

Values on Data Points

Hi Guys,

Greetings for the day.

I am working in qlik sense and I want to show the corresponding values on the chart bar. I am creating stacked bar chart.

I have on option in qlikview as Values on Data Points in Expression tab of chart properties in Qlikview.

However I am not able to find any option in Qlik sense.

I am attaching the chart what I have prepared till now. This is having one value per one bar. But I need One bar should have different values depending on the no of stacks and value would be on the bar.

Could you please suggest me any idea.

Regards,

Sarif

3 Replies
jayaseelan
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Mohammad,

In Qliksense we cannot show the values inside the bar chart. we keep the mouse on that sector means it will shows the values.

Capture.PNG

mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

okk...we do not have any extension also??

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Mohammad,

I believe you will have to build an extension to fit your purpose, also do keep in mind that having values inside each segment of bar is not suggestible as the figures might be skewed when there are many segments or viewed on a mobile device. Instead a tooltip is the best option to go with and I believe Qlik has already done their research in this and hence do not have this as an implicit functionality.

Thanks,

Sangram Reddy.