Qlik technologies don't play very well with Source Control software, but other have posted about it in the past. This post looks somewhat promising.
A great third party product is PlatformManager by In4BI, a Qlik Technology partner.
This flagschip product does not only provide version control. PlatformManager simplifies your development and deployment process, saves time with in testing your apps, provides insight in relations, visualizes all QVD relations, manages your Extensions, Mashups and Widgets, Reload tasks, provides a workflow for approval and much more.
With over 150 Customer it's the most used Governance solution available today. With presence in over 19 countries you can probably find a partner nearby. You can download a demo video through PlatformManager.com.
Hope this helps you!
I know this is an old post but if anyone is still looking, we make an amazing version control and deployment tool for Qlik Sense that integrates seamlessly.
You can find out more here ---> https://motio.com/product/soterre/
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.
#WIP is a comprehensive agile source control product for Qlik.
Should you be looking for capability such as:
- Support for Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrinting, QlikView
- Kanban based agile requirements/incident management integrated to deployment management
- Source Control & Versioning
- Publication/Deployment management
- Quality control (complexity analysis, quality gates etc.)
- Audit compliant
- Web & Repository based so any on-premise & cloud deployment / micro services etc. options available.
- Fully extended API
Happy to address any questions
See the brochure attached should you be interested.