cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Vertical Reference Lines work around needed

Hello Qlikers,

Do we have option to get Vertical Ref line? Sample attached

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Finally, Deserve using Native one without Vertical Reference Line and i realized there is some challenges using this box. So, I thought to convey them using Native and fine for them too. The only challenge even native can not be done for 3 Plot areas and One metric using plane line chart. So, We have some work around and achieved that using ARGB() ... So, I am going to close my response only

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

20 Replies
OmarBenSalem

Hi Anil:

how do u want ur vertical line chart? and what its point?

Can u explain a little more please?

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Time god, I got one reply atleast.

Well, My intend to show vertical line which based Reference of some condition like we have Qlikview future. I know there is no such future with existing built in with sense. But, Work around may possible. Can we get that?

OmarBenSalem

the only way I can think of is having vertical bars acting as vertical reference lines...

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

That's i have in my mind. Why Can't with extension (Even didn't found anything). Not sure, why VizLib‌‌ not did that And just to confirm do we have extension facility?

OmarBenSalem

I mean sthing like this:

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Some what we are best with Visualization, So can we do with thin Graph using the same? I mean the width of graph should be decreased Is that done?

OmarBenSalem

We can"t control the bar width in qlik sense (not yet) and I'm not aware of a combined grpah's extension..

Sorry

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

As a work around could you use different colours to denote values before and after your imaginary line or perhaps use a gauge visualisation.

If you can post a screen shot of what you'd like we can guide better.

OmarBenSalem

I'd prefer the first approach (use of bar chart) instead of coloring the lines; don't u think?

Capture.PNG