Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bpb
Contributor II
Contributor II

Visualizing Expected vs Actual Dates

Hi,

I'm new to Qlik Sense and am seeking guidance on how to visualize dates based on various criteria. As I'm trying to demonstrate below, I want the chart to describe the Item, its Supplier, and the Item Category, and then mark a 'O' at the date in which it was delivered or an 'X' for the expected delivery date.  I have another column in my data set stating whether the object has been delivered or not, which would allow me to determine whether something should be marked 'X' or 'O'.

Any idea on how I can accomplish this in Qlik Sense?

Thank you for any advice!

bpb_1-1616164718337.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

I would use a Pivot table with Item, Supplier, Item Category, and Delivery Date as Dimensions and your calculation of O vs X as the Measure.  You can drag the Delivery Date to be column headers instead of rows and then the Os and Xs should show on the proper date column.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nicole-Smith

I would use a Pivot table with Item, Supplier, Item Category, and Delivery Date as Dimensions and your calculation of O vs X as the Measure.  You can drag the Delivery Date to be column headers instead of rows and then the Os and Xs should show on the proper date column.

bpb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This works great! Thank you.