Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Visualizing Test Configurations vs Customer Configurations

Hi,

I have a lot of racks for testers. Each rack is equipped with a certain configuration and has further properties. On the other hand I have some big customers which have their own typical system configuration. I want to visualize how much and which racks corresponds fully and to e. g. 75 % to a customers configuration. The dashboard shall get a configuration possibility to select a certain customer and configuration. The dashboard shall show, if someone has selected a customer and a configuration how much racks corresponds fully and 75 % to a customers config. Please double check the attached qvf. Problems here: the KPI designer just shows 4 Racks (the maximum) and not those which fully complies. Apart from that I have to design another KPI which shows Racks which match 75 % to the customers configurations. I haven't this included in the attached project but would be glad to get any hint how to do that. 

Next, I want to highlight Racks in the Pivot table at the bottom which are owned by critical know how teams. I started with the vizlib pivot but the Racks didn't highlight.

Maybe someone can give me directions how to setup that beast....

Thanks in advance.

0 Replies