cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fig1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Weekly QVD Load - Only total last load

I have a weekly QVD load coming through to Qliksense and Im keeping a history of weekly totals.  I need to show totals from the last load  and not totals from all previous loads.  Example: the report has run weekly for three weeks and my measures are showing totals for the three weeks combined and not the last load.  Im assuming I have to add some kind of date formula using the reload date to my existing formulas?? Any help would be appreciated. 

4 Replies
Geeks
Contributor II
Contributor II

Please try below link covering the concept of incremental load :-

https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2014/09/qlikview-incremental-load/

Chirag2397
Contributor II
Contributor II

When you are loading the data, add flag Today() as [Loaded Date] in load script and after that use condition where [Loaded Date] = XX/XX/XXXX

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

If I understand correctly you store QVDs and your script stores multiple QVDs in a load?

If you want all the QVDs that have been stored in a certain time period you can also use the formula QvdCreateTime(). Search for your file in the folder structure and evaluate the QVD create time. This way you won't get all the previous loads, but just the last one.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Fig1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for all the replies.  I will certainly store these away.  I found a solution to my issue, quite simple in the end, as each item has a unique identifier, I have just done a distinct count so as not to include the duplicates which may come through each week if not completed in the previous months