Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josephinetedesc
Creator III
Creator III

What does "published to: Everyone " mean?

Hi

I have published an Qlik Sense app - I would like to check please 0 can only those in My Stream see the App?

Jo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reanfadyl
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

OK you are using Qlik Sense Cloud, which is different to the Qlik Sense Enterprise version I was talking about.

Only users you have invited will be able to see your app.  You can invite people via the "Share" button which you will see on the right hand side, when you click on the My Stream.

Regards

Rean

View solution in original post

4 Replies
reanfadyl
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

In a default Qlik Sense Enterprise installation there is a Stream setup called "Everyone", which all users should have access too. 

There is also a space called Personal, under which there is a stream called Work, which only you can see.

There is no default stream called "My Stream" though this may be a custom setup of your environment.  Qlik Sense Administrators can setup whatever streams are required, and configure these with any security rules they desire.  If you are seeing a stream called My Stream I would contact your administrator to confirm who can see it.

Hope this helps.

Rean

Streams ‒ Qlik Sense

josephinetedesc
Creator III
Creator III
Author

This is what I see when I go to the website and log in?

Jo

Capture.GIF

reanfadyl
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

OK you are using Qlik Sense Cloud, which is different to the Qlik Sense Enterprise version I was talking about.

Only users you have invited will be able to see your app.  You can invite people via the "Share" button which you will see on the right hand side, when you click on the My Stream.

Regards

Rean

josephinetedesc
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Ok thanks -

Jo