Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

dcarr0ll
New Contributor

When I create a line chart, a second mini version of the line chart appears below my chart. What is the purpose of this and how can I get rid of it?

2017-05-11 11_40_04-Qlik Sense Desktop.png

I do not understand why the portion in the red box appears with every line chart. What is the purpose of a very small hard to read line chart appearing below the actual line chart? Is it possible to simply turn off this feature?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OmarBenSalem
Esteemed Contributor

Re: When I create a line chart, a second mini version of the line chart appears below my chart. What is the purpose of this and how can I get rid of it?

Try to make your chart smaller; with the help of that portion, you can navigate left and right.

5 Replies
OmarBenSalem
Esteemed Contributor

Re: When I create a line chart, a second mini version of the line chart appears below my chart. What is the purpose of this and how can I get rid of it?

Try to make your chart smaller; with the help of that portion, you can navigate left and right.

rittermd
Honored Contributor

That is a scroll bar for the chart.  The chart is bigger than can be displayed.  So you use that to scroll back and forth through the entire chart.

bellamae
Valued Contributor

It will disappear if your chart is big enough to fit on the screen.

dcarr0ll
New Contributor

Thanks all, I can see all my data there in that screenshot so I will play around with the sizing.

Ricky
New Contributor

Re: When I create a line chart, a second mini version of the line chart appears below my chart. What

The smaller line chart doesnt seem to be the exact duplicate of the bigger chart, is that a smoothen moving average to help us identify the trend?

Community Browser