Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liaille
Contributor II
Contributor II

Which version of Qlik Sense needs to be purchased to get the installation package of Qlik sense server?

I want to install Qlik sense server v3.2 on windows. Do I need to purchase Qlik Sense Business or Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS or Qlik Sense Enterprise Client-Managed Edition to find the installation package of Qlik Sense Server on the download page?

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Liaille Yes, you would need a license key to get access to the download page and to use the Qlik sense.

I would suggest you get in touch with your Qlik account manager so that they can issue a temporary license key so that you may test the features and compatibility with your data. Once tested you can purchase the Qlik sense license accordingly.

If you are not aware of your account manager details, please reach out to our sales team and they can assist further with a temporary license and also with purchasing a subscription once you are okay.

Contact Sales team

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Liaille
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you, is there an email address that allows me to contact the sales team in China?

Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Liaille I have sent a private message with the email of the Sales point of contact in APAC. Also, you can contact on the phone via +1 (866) 616-4960 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

7 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Qlik Sense 3.2 is an old version, released around 2017. It is not a Qlik a supported version,  nor is it available for download. 

My guess is that it is even impossible to buy a new license supporting that version as the licensing rules has changed a lot over the years. 

I am curious,  why do you want this particular Qlik Sense version?

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Liaille As mentioned in the previous comment, Qlik sense 3.0/3.1/3.2 is not supported anymore. I wouldn't recommend purchasing an unsupported version because the support team wouldn't be able to assist with technical issues for support expired products. Is there a particular reason you are looking for that version?

A new version of Qlik sense has better features and more compatibility for you to work with data. 

Note: For Qlik sense business, you do not need a physical installation, it is a cloud-hosted software that you can use in your browser. More info can be checked here - https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Content/Sense_Helpsites/about-qs-business.htm

Liaille
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

What I actually want to know is whether I need to purchase Qlik Sense Enterprise Client-Managed before I can get the Qlik_Sense_setup.exe installation package on the download page?

Liaille_1-1634018703269.png

Liaille
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I would be very grateful if you can tell me which Qlik product the following picture refers to.

Liaille_0-1634019347330.png

Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Liaille Yes, you would need a license key to get access to the download page and to use the Qlik sense.

I would suggest you get in touch with your Qlik account manager so that they can issue a temporary license key so that you may test the features and compatibility with your data. Once tested you can purchase the Qlik sense license accordingly.

If you are not aware of your account manager details, please reach out to our sales team and they can assist further with a temporary license and also with purchasing a subscription once you are okay.

Contact Sales team

Liaille
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you, is there an email address that allows me to contact the sales team in China?

Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Liaille I have sent a private message with the email of the Sales point of contact in APAC. Also, you can contact on the phone via +1 (866) 616-4960