Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Why i still able to log in to qlik cloud after 15 Dec 2019 ?

Hi All

Today i try to log in at qlik cloud , i am surprise that i am still able to log in to access my qlik cloud data. As mentioned few month ago that qlik cloud will be stop after 15 Dec 2019 , it will convert to qlik cloud business . meaning user wanted to continous using the cloud service , must subscribe to monthly plan. My question is whytoday 24 Dec 2019 i am still able to access ?

Hope some one can enlighten me.

Paul Yeo

6 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Paulyeo11,

Are you still having this behavior?
Do you need any help from Qlik Support team?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Now I cannot log in cloud access when I try on Jan 2020.
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Were you able to migrate Qlik Sense Cloud Business?
Please let us know if you need any kind of help.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello All - we set a specific deadline - but add a grace period - I believe it officially ended on 1/15/2020.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Micheal

If I still want to log in cloud to access my report on the cloud , per month how it is USD 15 ?

Paul Yeo
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Paul - the new instance of Qlik Sense Cloud Business is $30 /  month I believe. Please check with your dedicated Qlik Partner manager for verification as I am not too sure on sales / licensing type question.

Thanks
Mike T
Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik