Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why should i upgrade QlikSense/NPrinting and QlikView from older versions?

Hi QlikCommunity.

I thought this was the best place to search for great arguments on "Why you should upgrade to the newest version of Qlik".

I'm interested in knowing why an upgrade (and which one) have been important for you (and your company).

The versions i have right now are:

QlikView 12.1 SR6
NPrinting November 2017
Sense 3.2 SR4

I want to upgrade to the newest version (November 2018) but before doing that, it would be really helpful if some of you could enlighten me on the benefits.

Cheers

3 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

Hi,

only if you upgrade qlik with the new release you can utilize the features available in the new version. for example, in November 2018 they introduced buttons and action, containers etc.. so these are not available in earlier version of qlik sense. look at the video. you can use these features in your dashboards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2JWSzFVwh8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I understand the new features wont be available in older versions.

I'm interested if there has (in your opinion) been critical updates after the versions i currently have. And in what areas the new updates would benefit. I'm on the edge of updating qlikview/sense and nprinting.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

So incase using the extension in the dashboard and that is available in the new version for example container. some upgrades the extensions will not work so we can replace with the new features