Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator

Write Back in Qlik Sense

Hello Everyone,

I am searching notes on thw topic for Write back functionality in Qlik Sense and found many useful videos  but I have a  few doubts as in:-

1. Where these comments gets stored? 

2. If I have entered a comment for today and wish to see it tomorrow and then add a new comment - what happens to yesterday's, today's, tomorrow's comment? will they get overwrite 1 by one or save all 3?

Following are the links I referred to:-

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Documents/QlikSense-Writeback-demo-Approvals-Wor...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRy_7khE5yA

Please help me out in answering these few questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradnya.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Ralf-Narfeldt
Employee
Employee

These are two different cases utilizing custom extensions not part of Qlik Sense.

I think you'll have the best chance to get replies if you contact the respective authors of the article/Youtube demo.

fernandobibian
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Pradnya, 

As Rnt said the answer to that questions will depend on the tool you are using to achieve it. If you are still looking for tools to writeback in Qlik Sense you can take a look at LLodi Suite, and I will gladly help you in any question that may arise.

Kind regards,

Fernando

daniel_s-cubed

Hi Pradnya,

I hope you have found a solution to your request.

If not, then you should take a look at our native Qlik Sense write-back extension "Komment":

Komment 

It only use native Qlik functionality and APIs and hence, it can be installed right away without the involvement of IT. All your comments are stored to QVDs so there is no need for external services or databases.

Happy commenting 

All the best

Daniel