Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shilpagupta1687
Contributor III
Contributor III

Writeback functionality in Qliksense

Hi Friends,

Has anyone tried the writeback functionality in qliksense cloud(Business)? If yes how does it work and which extension/3rd party product we need for the same? Any suggestions most welcome.

Thanks,

Shilpa

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Vizlib Write back extension

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
shilpagupta1687
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Thank you so much. Have you used this and also is it free?

Any detail will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Anil_Babu_Samineni

- That is free but only 5 Max users can allow

- There will be watermark for vizlib extensions, to remove you need to use license one

- I have used for some case, I would recommend to do this in Desktop first then check the worth using the extension

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
shilpagupta1687
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Anil. I will try in my desktop version.

Regards,

Shilpa

shilpagupta1687
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

I am trying to use this writeback functionality in qlikcloud (Business)environment.  I added the extension to the extensions in the cloud but when I am trying to add this to my app sheet I see some error. I understand that this  is because of the whitelisting issue, though I am not sure how to fix this. Could you please guide me how can I resolve this?

Thanks,

Shilpa

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Since that is whitelist issue you must add your IP address of nodes to be whitelist in proxy to work that. This task will be done by Admin team via console.

hajastek
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I would recommend looking at Inphinity forms:
Inphinity Forms - Qlik native writeback (data input) extension (myinphinity.com)

We are using in many of our projects including Qlik SaaS Enviroments.