I have read topics about this as it has been asked numerous times but I am not able to make it work for some reason on my own app.
I have invoice table with invoice date and I have for same table seperate columns lets call them Year, Month and Day that pulls information from invoice date (it's predefind in sql year(invoicedate), month(invoicedate) and day(invoicedate) so I don't have to bother in Qlik doing it.
So far I got with formula up to this, where I filtered subject, but when it comes to date I do not know how to approach as I tried various combinations and it didn't work, this allows me to filter current year and previous year but not up to date.
Doesn't seem to work, I replaced AttendDate with [invoices.DATE] and EMP_ID with [invoices.Amount] but it doesn't read that line at all, it just sums up for all the years I have data. I tried without ' and with " and without either of those...