Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Your access pass credentials are being synced (403)

Hi all,

I am receiving the below error with only one(!) of my users:

Anerroroccurred.JPG

Log details:

• Command=License user access;Result=403;ResultText=Error: Access denied
  • Login access denied for SessionID: 'd4feedb4-7c79-4660-af64-71f108a866bb', Hostname: "167.xxx.xx.xx", OperationType: 'UsageDenied'

Checks/Audits I have conducted:

• The user has permission to view the app/stream/node.
  • Other users in the same AD group are not experiencing any issues (Security is AD Group driven)
  • The user has permission to lease a login access pass
  • There are free login access passes available to be leased
  • AD directory has been synced multiple times, the user is receiving the same error during the course of 3 days.
  • User is accessing Qlik Sense using Chrome, refreshing the browser does not work.

Any ideas on what is going on? Help is greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Martin

14 Replies
Not applicable

I am also facing the same issue as above mentioned.

I have configured the user access properly.  but repeatedly getting the same error message.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Prasanta

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

I can't say that I've ever seen this. The fact that it has presented over three days and is confined to a single user removes most of the first pass thoughts. I'd recommend opening up a support ticket at http://www.qlik.com/support/ / support@qlik.com because this will likely require some digging a bit more exhaustive than a forum allows. Same goes for you, khatua_p86‌.

Definitely explain the architecture (e.g. if multi-node, what is the setup) in the support ticket because it seems obviously at play here, though possibly not the root cause.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Thank you for your reply and your interestltu‌‌‌

A respective support ticket has been created. I managed to overcome this error by explicitly assigning the user a User Access Pass (even though the user had permission to lease a login access pass). This, though, being only a temporary solution.

Levi - would you be able to provide some more information on the above error code, as the troubleshooting manual left me none the wiser.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Since it's a first for me I am at a loss at what is occurring. Back in the office today, I see that we have a couple of these cases with no resolution so I do not expect it to be a simple answer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have the exactly same issue since upgrading to Qlik Sense 2.2

I have opened a Support Case (717833) at Qlik as well, but no response since friday.

- We have a proxy in the DMZ authenticating against AD.

- User shows up with all Groups in QMC, but is not able to access the hub

- We have assigned a User token manually, but that does not help in our case.

Please keep us up to date if you get any updates from Qlik Support!

Thx,

Roland

Not applicable

So far i have not received any support from Qlik support on this issue.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Me neither, this has become critical.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

If you haven't already, please do escalate the case with the tech you are working with.

Not applicable

This is a new message that appears related to progressive synchronization of attributes from a directory with Qlik Sense 2.2 and 2.0.7.  In theory, what is supposed to happen if you receive this message is for the user to attempt to log in after a period of time (let's say 30 seconds) and the by then the sync process should have completed.

Potential challenges:

1.     How complex is the directory being queried against?

2.     Are you querying against the entire directory if it is large or have you applied an ldap filter?

For more information, have a look at the best practice document here: Qlik Sense Best Practice: User Directory Connectors

If you are ok with it, please upload the userdirectory log file located in c:\programdata\qlik\sense\log\repository\trace.