Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III

about Qlik Branch sign in

hi there.

i would like to check out something about qlik sense extension. so i tried to register in there but when i pushed  "register" button nothing to happened. nor "sign in" button too.

tried to check out "Garden" but searching project moving endlessly and never show any lists.

i used IE11. what was wrong please teach me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
brq
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thanks @Anil_Babu_Samineni and @Giuseppe_Novello for providing some guidance! IE is a known issue with our new Qlik Branch site so we recommend using Chrome, Safari or Firefox. @wondvorg, let us know if you run into any more challenges by logging it within our public Trello board (you can post roadmap ideas here too) or email us at @branch.admin@qlik.com. Thanks again, all!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to use same link from different browser like Chrome, Mozilla is working for me.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks for your reply. maybe that is better trial. i will try and write on here later again.

wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I swich to use browser IE11 to Chrome then I can use "register" push button. than you your advice!

Giuseppe_Novello

If you still experience issues with different browsers, then I would open ticket with customer support for further help. 

https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_QlikQonciergeService

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
brq
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thanks @Anil_Babu_Samineni and @Giuseppe_Novello for providing some guidance! IE is a known issue with our new Qlik Branch site so we recommend using Chrome, Safari or Firefox. @wondvorg, let us know if you run into any more challenges by logging it within our public Trello board (you can post roadmap ideas here too) or email us at @branch.admin@qlik.com. Thanks again, all!