Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
employe4_2
Contributor III
Contributor III

alternate state and comparative chart

Hi,

i want to build a line chart and compare a single measure from two different  period of time (same lenght, not making it harder)

i tried with alternate sate,: i put my two measures define with state 1 and state2 in my single line chart

i define two calendar with the first one for state 1 and second one for state2, to define two period of time . but but since my chart is define with 'time' as dimension. Both of the measure play on the same chart, yes! but next to each other. i want to make them stack, one on the other. i'd like to get as dimension  the first date/minute of {"state1"}[measureA] being aligned with the first date/minute of {"state2"}[measureA]. 

So i thought about defining my dimension in my chart as a duration and not a time: but hey i don't succeed that part: how could i define a dimensions that roughly says :DimensionsDuration" the first minute of my measure A selected in the first range of date,  is the same  first minute of measure A selected in that second range of date"for every minutes selected

and create a common dimension for "time periode"period.png2020-02-28_12h13_51.png

I'm sorry for the bad English, and the weird question. Pretty hard to make the question clear.

Hope someone get it

Thanks Anyway !

2 Replies
employe4_2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My thoughts to the moment:

i must create that

2020-02-28_14h24_19.png

the goal is to make the data in IterNo dinamic. Whenever the selection is change we redo the numeric sequence next to the selected value.

sunny_talwar

May be use The As-Of Table