Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

automaticly loop in a dimension in the mashup

Hi, all,

I would like to display a dash in the office, and the dash can automatically loop in a dimension to show different results.

I search a lot in the community, but found no good solution.

I am now trying to use one solution mentioned  to use mashup with slidshow. I am thinking about using the iframe from the single-configurator.

Then I am wondering,  is it possible to get different iframe url in the single-configurator by apply different selections/bookmarks?

I tried,but it dose not work. And in the mashup, the iframe from the single-configurator only shows the results of current selection/bookmarks even I use different selections/bookmarks as bellow:

<iframe src='http://localhost:4848/single?appid=C%3A%5CUsers%5Czhihong%5CDocuments%5CQlik%5CSense%5CApps%5Cdash.q...' width="100%" height="600px" frameborder='0'></iframe>

<iframe src='http://localhost:4848/single?appid=C%3A%5CUsers%5Czhihong%5CDocuments%5CQlik%5CSense%5CApps%5Cdash.q...' width="100%" height="600px" frameborder='0'></iframe>      

If this dose not work, dose any one have any idea to do this?

Thanks very much

Zhihong

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That should be possible using the App Intergration API that's new in Qlik Sense 2.2.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That should be possible using the App Intergration API that's new in Qlik Sense 2.2.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Gysbert,

Great thank.  That is really good news.

I will try it and see whether it works.

Zhihong

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Zhihong,

I have tried using dimensions to circle around in mashups and works perfectly.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Sangram,

Thanks for your test. Yes, it works. By changing the iframe url using the new url from app intergration API.

Zhihong

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Glad it worked 🙂