Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
Not applicable

avoiding sync tables

HI all,

I have used 8 tables in my app. in 4 tables i have used "invitation_id" for association with the some tables.

Now i have added one new table "user_activity" in that table i don't have invitation_id to associate with the table "signup_activity".

I have joined the both table to get some counts from both the table. The values of the "user_activity" is not associating with the other tables.

I added other fields of user_activity  but sync table is creating.

Is their any way to add the any other field of user_activity to associate with other fields. or getting the counts without joining the tables.

I know this is not the way to ask the question. but i am helpless i can't able to add the .qvf.

If any one understand the issue help.

ask any questions if clarifications needed.

Regards,

Kumar

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: avoiding sync tables

Synthetic Keys are not really a problem unless ther number is small. I should have to take a look at your model to help you more, in the meanwhile readthias document, it may help you:

Not applicable

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for this. very good. Would this work, if I import 7 different tables from Sql, who only have one or two columns that match. I have started following you example, and it works very good, but when I get to 4 table import and a column name that matches on of the columns in one of the linked tables, thing does not seem to work..

jaaldurgam
Valued Contributor

Hi Kumar,

Can you just share sample data of these tables (just couple of lines for each table is enough). I will help you with a POC.

Sreeni

Community Browser