Skip to main content

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Welcome to Qlik Community! Check out our new navigation! FIND OUT MORE
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

background color on a text object

I have a text object that will act as a banner/footer for my application. I saved a png with the desired color but upon adding the png to the content libraries, my footer only fills in about 75% of the footer. The rest of the 25% is just white. I've tried taking paint and extending the size hoping that will fix but nothing. Anyone know how to properly fill 100% of the background color using an image? 

Labels (2)
3 Replies

Are you not finding to fulfill in the "Text and Image" object?

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I am using exactly that. I have some text, then bringing in an image to use as a background color(in this case green) to fill the text box but when I view the application, looks like that text box is only filled 75%. 


In the widget properties, you can go to Background Image and change the Sizing to Stretch to fit.