cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frank21
Contributor
Contributor

cannot access .ap.qlikcloud.com

i want to study Qlik Sense personally, but i found that i cannot access .ap.qlikcloud.com in China.

i thought maybe it is blocked, so I do something to make I can access google, however it is still cannot be accessed in this case.

how can i use .ap.qlikcloud.com?

Thanks!

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I see this URL is from Tenant SaaS as it end up with qlikcloud.com (Correct me If i am wrong). Is that URL working for anyone else? Please try to ping that URL from your client machine.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
frank21
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your reply.

1. I see this URL is from Tenant SaaS as it end up with qlikcloud.com (Correct me If i am wrong).  ---> i have no idea about that. I registered to try it, then i got an email with some urls, this url is in email.

2.  Is that URL working for anyone else ---> Sorry, now my problem should be: I cannot access this url in most cases.(I asked others to open this url this morning, it works just cost about 4 mins to open login page, then I tried to open it at my home, it also works this time but open page very slow too)

3. Please try to ping that URL from your client machine.  ---> ping shows request time out, 100% loss.

Therefore, my problem is : this url cannot be open in most cases(e.g. i open it 100 times, maybe only 2 or 3 times can success), even success it cost too much time.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

1. Please check where this server resides and there services If it is on premise

2. When you say it is access to some users there might be some crush on that. Can you try to ping from your server to destination like "ping servername"

3. There could be some port issue if i understand correctly, not sure how your organization accessing (I mean via VPN, normal etc.)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Farid
Contributor II
Contributor II

The same issu.

This problem had appeared 1-2 weeks ago. In December everything was going smoothly

"qlikcloud.com"    and     "........ .eu.qlikcloud.com"(free trial of Qlik Sense Business) :

qlik2.JPGqlik.JPGGoogle Chrome

ping    qlikcloud.com  --->  0% loss

ping    ... .eu.qlikcloud.com  --->  100% loss

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you check your licenses which using on premise, If that is valid or not?

Can you check from Auth0 point of view as well since i see error pointing to this

Farid
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have no access on "qlikcloud.com"  and "........ .eu.qlikcloud.com". There is no way to input login and password. I have tried from various computers, including personal PC. I use free trial of Qlick Sense Business through brauser. License is active

frank21
Contributor
Contributor
Author

1. i have no idea how to do that

2. ping all lost

3. just normal, i didn't use vpn. even use vpn, it is the same case

maybe there is nothing user can do.

junpei_liang
Contributor
Contributor

We encountered this issue during our Qlik Cloud implementation. It appears the great China firewall are blocking google related contents. We had no choice and ended up implementing the Qlik sense on premise . What a bummer !