Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
louise119
Creator III
Creator III

character size in KPI

I am creating a menu screen using KPIs. I set the character font to "small", but the size of the characters looks different depending on the size of the frame. Is there a way to unify them?

4 Replies
N30fyte
Creator
Creator

Multi KPI in Charts-Qlik Visualization Bundle keeps all the measures the same size, but is rather more restrictive when it comes to layout than a number of individual charts.

louise119
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you so much.
So, you think it would be difficult to standardize the font size for each KPI?

N30fyte
Creator
Creator

@louise119 wrote:

So, you think it would be difficult to standardize the font size for each KPI?

I think it would be very fiddly - the typesize changes on screen as you switch in and out of the editing view, making it nigh-on impossible to judge what the final size is going to be. It's even more tricky if you have varying numbers of digits in the KPI, or different lengths of labels, as the text in the individual KPIs scales to fit the shape and size of the frame. It might be possible to use CSS styles to hard-code the size of the text, but I wouldn't know where to start with that. 

mjht
Creator
Creator

@louise119  it seems that "Multi KPI in Charts-Qlik Visualization Bundle keeps all the measures the same size" is the correct response given by @N30fyte  - please mark this as the solution so others looking for a solution can find this as 1 option.