Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sagarjagga
Creator
Creator

color on expression in grouped bar chart

Hi All,

I have used 1 dimension and 2 measures in grouped bar chart. i want to give different color on both the bars.

I have attached a sample of my requirement.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You posted a screenshot of a Qlikview chart where both bars have a different color. If you want to do the same in Qlik Sense then create two Master Measure items and assign each its own color. Then use the Master Item measures in your bar chart.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You posted a screenshot of a Qlikview chart where both bars have a different color. If you want to do the same in Qlik Sense then create two Master Measure items and assign each its own color. Then use the Master Item measures in your bar chart.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Make both the expression as master Item and then you can allocate the specific color to that expression, which will then appear on stack bar chart.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
sagarjagga
Creator
Creator
Author

thank you for your response.

i am getting an option of giving color code as #number . i have rgb value for the color. so wondering how i can convert rgb value of the color to number

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Use the Google to change RGB to Hexadecimal.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!