cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
124psu
Creator II
Creator II

conditional formatting values in qlik sense

Iv got a table with a conditional format so that if the column field is less than 0 I want it to show red.

if([Revenue] < 0, red()) something like that

I have 4 sheets and 3 of the sheets the values are working perfectly. The last sheet however does not change to red even though clearly the numbers are in the negative. I did a quick test to change my logic to >0 to turn green and indeed the negative numbers are now green. Mind you, the values are calculated.

Anyone know why qlik behaves this way? 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to show the chart where you are seeing this expression to not work?

124psu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have 2 buttons that show me the top and bottom 5 rows. I placed this code in the text color expression. In the other 3 sheets this syntax works fine but for this one, it still gives me negative numbers no color although stated to change to red.

Aggr(
if($(vOmniPivot) = 1,
If(Rank(TOTAL -Sum({<Department = {'Marketing'}, [Status] = {'Open'}>} [Revenue])) < 6, Sum({<Department = {'Marketing'}, [Status] = {'Close'}>} [Revenue])),

if($(vOmniPivot) = 2,
If(Rank(TOTAL -Sum({<Department = {'Accounting'}, [Status] = {'Open'}>} [Revenue])) < 6, Sum({<Department = {'Accounting'}, [Status] = {'Close'}>} [Revenue])),

)
)

, [Account], [ClientID]) <0, rgb(255,0,0))

124psu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sunny, I accomplished this with a workaround. I set up an if(else so that if my value is negative then I want it red, else I also want it red. Currently a temporary fix.